Welcome to the Big Kids Camp!
Our Pre-K Rookie Week (for campers entering Pre-K in the fall of 2018) is a great way to extend your child's summer fun and get a taste of the "big kids" camp at Camp Wise LA!
Pre-K Rookie Week runs from 8/6-8/10 from 9AM-3PM. Your child must be registered for at least 3 weeks in the EC Camp to qualify. For more questions, call us at 310.889.2263. Limited spots available.
Preschool Registration through ShulCloud!
Camp Wise offers your child a jump start into the 2018/19 school year. As you peruse the exciting plans for the seven weeks of summer (we require a minimum of three weeks), you can choose which weeks and schedule that best suits your family. Camp Wise for Preschool runs from June 18-August 3! Look out for more information on our new Pre-K Rookie Week from August 6-August 10, coming soon! Note: This camp is for campers entering Preschool-Pre-K. If they are entering TK/DK, you must register through CampMinder for the DK-8th Grade Camp.
DK-8 Registration through CampMinder!
Camp Wise is proud to announce a new interactive online platform for all your registration needs! Every family will have a log-in account where you can register, keep track of weeks, order lunches, update medical information and more! See below for the five easy steps to setting up and using your own CampMinder account! Note: This camp is for campers entering DK-8th grade. We currently do not have a program for campers entering 9th grade, and our CIT program is for students entering 10th grade.
1. Click on the link above to access your account. It will ask for your e-mail address and password. If you are a returning camper, your e-mail address might already be in the system. Just enter your e-mail and click to reset password.
2. Create a password and write it down for future use! If you forget your password, you can always contact us or reset it online.
3. Click on "camper application" to fill out a new application for Summer 2018.
4. Add your students- each student will have their own profile where you can add their photo, sign up for weeks, and update medical info.
5. Pay online with your credit card and keep it on file with our secure server.
Camp Fees - Summer 2018
THREE WEEK MINIMUM REGISTRATION REQUIRED
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION Discount applies if you REGISTER BEFORE MARCH 1, 2018
Financial Aid is available for campers going into Kindergarten-Grade 6 only. Aid is available and given based on need and availability of funds. Financial Aid applications are now a part of the regular online registration form. Applications must be submitted before the deadline of April 1. Aid will be distributed by April 15, and the full remaining balance for camp fees are due for all financial aid applicants by May 1.
ALL CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING
- The camp requires registration and payment for a minimum of 3 weeks.
- Full payment of camp fees is due upon registration.
- Camp Fees are transferable to an available week, but are not transferable to other campers or outside of camp.
- Adding and switching weeks depends on availability.
The cancellation deadlines are as follows:
To receive a full refund, please submit written notice prior to April 1, 2018.
After April 1, up until May 15, 2018 a 50% refund will be issued with written notice.
After May 15 there are no refunds.
Please note: Parents agree to this cancellation policy when the camp registration form is completed.
Hot Lunch Program
Camp Wise offers a delicious Friday barbecue lunch for all campers every week! For $10, your child gets a hot dog or hamburger (or veggie burger!), fruit, french fries, and a popsicle.
Camp does not offer hot lunch Monday - Thursday.